By Aurélie Jacquet
BI Nutraceuticals, Inc. – Sparks, NV 89434
BI Nutraceuticals, Inc. a leading provider of botanical ingredients to the nutritional supplement industry and the food/beverage industries, is seeking an experienced Botanist. This position is responsible for performing a variety of analyses related to departmental functions; operates lab equipment according to specifications, and accurately reports results of work.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Utilizes advanced knowledge and training in method/process verification.
- Applies skills to develop a series of more complex procedures or experiments or performs technical tasks requiring a significant degree of competence, knowledge, skill and training.
- Utilizes knowledge of a wide variety of processes to work on diversified tasks, including but not limited to technical and administrative aspects of the business.
- Creates, coordinates, and maintains work schedules, projects, instruments, facilities and documentation while exercising independent judgement.
- Prepares simple quotations or proposals.
- Ensures compliance to cGMP, GLP and laboratory safety practices.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Botany or any field of life sciences
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a laboratory environment. Prior experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Experience in botanical identification preferred.
- Must possess an advanced understanding of laboratory equipment, understand cGMP’s and GLPs; must work in a safe and efficient manner; excellent attention to detail; good verbal and written communication skills
Our company offers a generous compensation and benefit package which includes a competitive salary; medical, dental, and vision insurance; two times your annual salary in company paid life insurance; educational reimbursement; immediate vesting in a 401(k) plan with a dollar for dollar match; and much more including paid vacations, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
For employment consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Botany: 5 years
Leave a Reply